Mexican Worker Electrocuted on Rooftop of Business

Mexican Worker Electrocuted on Rooftop of Business
125,064 views
Mexican Worker Electrocuted on Rooftop of Business

Video from Saltillo in Mexico shows a worker who was fixing the roof of a business dead after being electrocuted when he touched the power line.

Related posts:

12 thoughts on “Mexican Worker Electrocuted on Rooftop of Business”

  1. Work related accidents are probably some of the most shitty to observe.

    A fellow bartender once sliced his fingers down to the bone (yes, the sinews and all were temporarily exposed and observable at least until the blood soaked rag) with a broken glass while using it to grab ice the wrong way. He always would do everything a bit too fast, otherwise he was very good at the job. A reward for hard work and making a single absent minded mistake.

  2. Actually, mexicans are humans too !

    Gibberish is coming from your fingers guys , darwin awards is just for all mandkind.

    Sadly this one wont qualify as he just wanted to suicide.

    You r not even funny exploiting other people death … heh try it.

    1. Actually this is typical of what I see of these “PEOPLE” on job sites everyday. They are either fucking around too much horse playing, not paying attention, don’t know what they are doing or a combination of all three. I’m not saying all of them, but most of them count as a majority.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *