Two men were electrocuted during a maintenance work on a power grid on Wednesday morning in the city of Campos de Júlio (520 km from Cuiabá).
According to the information, part of the left leg of one of the victims melted with the electric discharge. The victims still had part of the charred bodies.
Popular who passed through the region came to use fire extinguishers to put out the fire that hit men.
The names of the victims have not yet been disclosed. The occurrence is still in progress.
Google translate ^^