Video allegedly from Peru shows a policeman getting electrocuted while performing a rescue operations demonstration.
Video from Bihar in India shows a 12 year old boy who was fatally electrocuted while riding his bicycle because of people stealing electricity by using metal hooks on overhead wires.
Video allegedly from South Africa shows a man burning on top of a train after being electrocuted while surfing the train to work.
Two men identified as Rogério Macedo, 32, and Emerson Gomes de Lima, 24, were electrocuted at 9 am on Wednesday while doing maintenance work on a gas station City of Campos de Júlio (520 km from Cuiabá). According to information provided by a Civil Police investigator, both were residents of the city of Porto-Velho, Rondônia, … Continue reading “Two Painters Die Electrocuted at Gas Station in Mato Grosso”
Two men were electrocuted during a maintenance work on a power grid on Wednesday morning in the city of Campos de Júlio (520 km from Cuiabá). According to the information, part of the left leg of one of the victims melted with the electric discharge. The victims still had part of the charred bodies. Popular … Continue reading “Two Painters Die Electrocuted in Mato Grosso, Brazil”
Video from Agra in India shows a man climbing and utility pole and then falling on his head after he gets electrocuted.
Another video of a man dangling about halfway up the utility pole as he’s being electrocuted on Stark Avenue in Portland, Oregon.
A man was filmed being electrocuted on power lines at the intersection of Southeast 122nd Avenue and Stark Street in Southeast Portland.
Video from Turkey shows a man climbing a utility pole in what looks like a possible suicide attempt. He accidentally touches a live wire and gets zapped, causing him to fall. Luckily, by the time the firefighters were set up below and caught him in the inflatable safety air cushion.
Video from Saltillo in Mexico shows a worker who was fixing the roof of a business dead after being electrocuted when he touched the power line.