Video from undisclosed location shows a man climbing a utility pole, where he gets fatally electrocuted and falls to the ground.
Video from India shows a man climbing a utility pole to rescue a man who had been electrocuted white up there, but the rescuer himself gets zapped and falls to the ground.
Video from undisclosed location shows a painter smoking on a roof as he’s being electrocuted after his brush pole touched the powerlines.
Video from India shows a young man at a train station with electrical burns on his body. Not sure how he got them.
66 year old Dutch man named Horst Holger electrocuted himself while in Hua Hin, Thailand, by pulling a a lamp into the jacuzzi he was in.
CCTV video from Rohtak, Haryana, India shows a worker getting electrocuted and turned into a fireball after pushing a scaffolding into overhead power-lines. His work mates didn’t have any tools to cut him off and watched him die.
A scaffold is energized by being in contact with a high voltage line, inexperienced persons try to save the victim who is being electrocuted by the action of a dry chemical extinguisher. When moving a scaffold, it is essential to carry out a risk assessment, in this case work was being carried out in the … Continue reading “Worker Electrocuted by Scaffold Touching Power Lines”
CCTV video from India shows an amateur electrician sticking his finger into a power box and getting a bit of a shocking surprise.
Video from somewhere in Africa shows a would be copper thief turning blacker than he was before by the explosion of the live electric transformer he had caused by trying to steal wires.
In the city of Caloocan, Philippines, a worker installing CCTV cameras on utility poles got electrocuted, but was unable to set himself free due to the security harness.