Two men identified as Rogério Macedo, 32, and Emerson Gomes de Lima, 24, were electrocuted at 9 am on Wednesday while doing maintenance work on a gas station City of Campos de Júlio (520 km from Cuiabá).
According to information provided by a Civil Police investigator, both were residents of the city of Porto-Velho, Rondônia, however, they were residing in the city just over two months ago for work purposes. The victims were employees of RL Construtora and Metalúrgica and were rendering painting and maintenance services at a gas station.
According to the police, Marcelo and Emerson would have finished the service when a scaffolding that was being removed from the site hit a high voltage wire to electrocute them. At the time, one of the victims had her leg melted.
People on the scene used a double fire extinguisher, but both were already dead. A team from the Emergency Mobile Service (Samu) was deployed and found the death of the employees.
Google translate ^^