Indian Man Pushes Scaffold Into Overhead Power Lines

CCTV video from Rohtak, Haryana, India shows a worker getting electrocuted and turned into a fireball after pushing a scaffolding into overhead power-lines. His work mates didn’t have any tools to cut him off and watched him die.

Worker Electrocuted by Scaffold Touching Power Lines

A scaffold is energized by being in contact with a high voltage line, inexperienced persons try to save the victim who is being electrocuted by the action of a dry chemical extinguisher. When moving a scaffold, it is essential to carry out a risk assessment, in this case work was being carried out in the … Continue reading “Worker Electrocuted by Scaffold Touching Power Lines”