In the city of Caloocan, Philippines, a worker installing CCTV cameras on utility poles got electrocuted, but was unable to set himself free due to the security harness.
31 year old man, and 7 year old child were electrocuted when a transmission pylon tripped and the live wires fell on the ground. The incident happened on the island of Boracay, the Philippines.
Video of Tony who had been burned by electricity receiving medical treatment on the affected arm.
The video depicts a man falling from a transmission tower and landing on live wires below, where he gets electrocuted before landing on the ground. I don’t know if this was an accident, or suicide.
Google Translate: Video To have a better view during the speech of the suspended Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff this young man climbed into an electricity pylon. Warnings of bystanders he hit the crossbar. The man was electrocuted and died on way to hospital. The incident happened in the city of Aracaju in the northern state … Continue reading “Brazilian Pro-Dilma Protester Climbs Utility Pole, Gets Electrocuted”
Video from China shows workers trying to install a new road sign, when the sign touches the overhead power lines and electrocutes those who were holding the sign.