41 year old Satyawan Malik was found dead with his brains blown out of the head in Mumbai, India. The pulice are treating the death as murder.
Video from a jungle in an undisclosed location (Mexico?) shows a man with hands cuffed standing in a shallow grave when his captors shoot him in the head with a high power rifle, blasting his skull open.
Video from undisclosed location, but could be Indonesia, shows the aftermath of a fatal traffic accident, in which a truck crushed a man’s head. The video shows the truck move off the pancake, and the passers-by then flip the victim over.
Video from undisclosed location shows the aftermath of fatal traffic accident in which two men in worker uniforms were killed. There is brain matter and skull fragments on the road.
Video apparently from Indonesia shows the aftermath of a fatal traffic accident, in which a man died with his head crushed, which in turn caused his mouth to stay gaping open.
Video from Indonesia shows the aftermath of a fatal traffic accident in which the victim had his head run over and crushed by a vehicle. As men pick up the brain matter and skull fragments, a woman talks.
Video filmed by a man who randomly sings in a tune of Allahu Akbar shows a uniformed man on the road with head destroyed. I suspect the vid could be from Indonesia.
Video from China shows the aftermath of a fatal accident, in which a motorcyclist died after a truck struck him down and destroyed his head by running it over.
80% of this video is flip flop worship. The remaining 20% is footage of a young motorcyclist who died with cracked skull after apparently crashing while not wearing a helmet. I don’t know where this happened.
Video from undisclosed location, but could be Bangladesh, shows the aftermath of a fatal traffic accident in which a boy was run over by a truck, and his mangled body, including a cracked open skull, left on the road.